somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Why can't my days be better!

Holidays have started but i still have to continue going to school. Now that is not what bothers me! It is just how i spend my days just slacking...watching TV, chatting, playing net games, yada yada yada! Aren't there any other better things to do,Dharshini!!!! Well of course there are...like say do my holiday homework, read, practice my songs for the upcoming performance.... But i just can't discipline myself! Poor me! Anyway, i've got Choir practices tomorrow. it will be our final rehearsal before we head to the serangoon garden country club for our X'mas carolling! But don't u think it is quite weird...singing X'mas songs almost a MONTH before X'mas is actually around the corner even!!! Hahahaha! But the worst thing is that i haven't even memorised my commentary for the song i am required to speak about! And i have time only until tomorrow! UUGGHHH!!!!



Uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home