somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 02, 2005

Never have i ever thought deeply abt this!

hey! guess wat! i finished reading the bk i mentioned ydae...stiks and stoans. n i juz started another bk...white girls by lynn lauber! i dunno y aft such a loooooong time i m again turning into a bookworm! haha! well....life has surely changed drastically since childhood! u noe..last time my family always used to spend time together...going out..having dinner...shopping... but now...it's totally different! i dunno if it is b'cos we children of the family have grown up n changed or b'cos it was juz enuff fun we had....n it was time to start working in life! well...i reli dunno! i haf to mention this somehow...my family is not how it looks... my mum always used to say that we(my family) haf this rich look but we surely aren't! i mean....we might live in a "big" hse compared to other 5 rm hdb flats but hey! let me tell u one thing! we have very little but we r more than willing to share the little we have with others who need it more! it is not that i m tryinna talk well abt ourselves but it's not my fault if u dun understand! it juz amazes me how my parents ever managed to survive this long with three kids to feed n educate! but i juz can't stop myself from being irritated with my parents at times u noe!!! it's juz age i guess! but ppl....i love em all...hw i wish i cld quickly grow up to be more mature so that they cld always be wif me forever! NEVER WILL I EVER WANT TO LOSE THEM UNDER ANY SITUATION! my dad has worked so hard...he is not another macho muscle man out there....NOR IS HE ANOTHER SICK CHICKEN!!! he has his own problems of cos! but still he is my dad! i relly look up to him....i do dad! wellok!...i'll stop crying over this! HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!! today i go sch n teach my friend then came home n eat ice cream then read finish the bk then started a new one then sit on de comp!!!! wat a life i haf! nw i seem to have been expecting guests for like 2 hrs n they still dun seem to be here!!! oh wateva! well then i guess i'll take a break nw! so bye peepz!!!!!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home