somewhereINmyVISION

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well...

u noe wat....ydae i watched a hindi movie: kal ho naa ho on tv. n in the ending when the hero was abt to die...he did something so funny....i wanted to cry i wanted to luff n so i did! haha! my sis was luffin at me for crying by juz watchin a movie! wateva! it juz made me cry so i cld not hold back my tears anyway!! i juz cried! oh btw...sorry for not posting anything for a few days cos i was quite busy n didnt reli hv the chance to use the comp. well...the other day...i stayed over at my aunt's hse to help her babysit a 2 babies n a gal of 4...wen i was tole to fetch the 4 yr ole kid from her presch...i did...but as we walked back together...i held her hand tight n led the way...it juz so struck me how parents or anyone else ever brought up a gd conversation with kids so young! i did ask her stuff...whether she wanted anything from the cake shop..whether she wanted a sweet...whether she was down with a cold as she was sniffing all the way...what her 'chr taught her that day...i guess that was it! haha! but i felt i had become closer to her juz by that 1 day cos i noe she trusted me n that my aunt trusted me too! wow!!! well...2day aft i came back from sch...i had some time to rest n then rush to the amk mrt station to meet my friends. we were headed to the national library to do some research work on our science project for next year. it was quite fun n the new library is fantastic!!!! fabulous!!!! superb!!! but the best part was returning home! haha! all the trains we boarded were soooo crowded...that we were squeezed ,like sardinesn i juz cldnt stop luffin cos there was once(or more times of cos!!) wen i lost my balance as i had nth to hold...n so wen i did lose my balance....i nearly fell on a guy behind me....n he was so shocked at first...his eyes went BIG! haha! n then he said wif a smile..."i m innocent! dun smash me!" haha! n i juz cldnt stop luffin n luffed harder wen my friends reminded me of it aft the guy alighted the train! well...i m so sorry sir i had lost my balance but surely i m thankful enuff to god as u r for preventing me from reli falling on u! haha! CHAOS!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home