somewhereINmyVISION

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

oh man!

i dunno wat is wrong with me! i have surely changed drastically over the hols! i realize i m so stuck with friendster and msn and blogger and yada yada yada. i still have tonnes of hw to do but here i am chatting n blogging away!!! i cant seem to stop! i m so worried as to how i m gonna concentrate on my studies! i have to do sth! think dharshini think!!! this yr is crucial! this is the yr to build my foundation! this is the only yr i can buck up in my studies! shit! oops! sry abt tat! neway i guess i will be staying up pretty late tonite! haiz i have to get my hw done dunt i! i m used to this...last min work! it has become my habit of yrs tat it is so hard to change myself now! oh god! oh lord! now come and save me, NOW!!! HAIZ...okok i guess i will juz sign out of msn n start my compo! i have two to do!! n some other small stuff!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vdukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home