somewhereINmyVISION

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

yayness!

haha....ok....i went to the student mart shop wif mom o buy myself a new pair of uniforms... but instead i tole her...it is not actually worth it n that i dun mind wearing the old ones... but then i tole her she has to get me a new skirt cos it is juz too short nw! but that will be later. so we headed to the shoe shop nxt n i got myself a new pair of clean white sch shoes...hehe! then mom decided to get a pair of sandals for my sis. n she did. n then we went to but some stuff to cook n we even bought ice cream!!! fweeweett! long time no eat! hehe... then we came back home n i was supposed to start my homework atleast now but...u shld noe...I DIDNT! haiz...oh lord help me help myself! n then i was talkin some stuff wif ma senior...n then ma sis came bacj home n so i had to surrender the comp! nvm...used to it! then i ate n m now typing this while my sis is bathing! muahahah!!! okok....wonder why some ppl treat me like this!!! m i a robot?? no. m i a doll?? no. m i a menequin?? NO!!! i m a human... i m not paralysed nor mentally unstable! i m not brainless n stupid! i m a human!!! i feel. i taste. i see. i hear. i smell. i think. i walk. i run. i jog. i play. i eat. i bathe. i dress. i do everything a human does. i even study!!! but still i dunno wat makes ppl think i dun feel anything for me...u...them....us! haiz... my world. my complaints. my thots. my problem rite!!! i m a robot wat! noneed to talk one! juz ignore lah! who cares!!???!?!?!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home