somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, December 26, 2005

Yikes!!!

omg! ok... so my hair is exceptionally short nw! yes i cut my hair! my mum decided to cut it cos she said i look better wif short hair!! arghhh! nvm! it will grow...n my sis...the weirdo of my hse...wanted to curl my wavy hair n she DID!!! just NOW! n they all say...i look gd!! oh wateva! waste electricity oni sia she! hehe! okok....today was fine. not unusual... i m waiting for 9pm to come cos i wanna watch Kabhi kushi kabhi gham!!! my fav shah rukh khan n kajal n big B!!!! yay! i hope i wont cry again! hehe! lovely movie!..... OH YA! i gt something for ya all!

rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose
n if u ever saw him u wld even say it glows
all of the other reindeer used to luff n call him names
they nv let poor rudolf join in any reindeer games!

yea so ppl out there...dun be like the other reindeer aiight! be kind be nice, give give n give this christmas...but of cos make sure U get some presents for urself too...! Ho Ho Ho!

MERRRYY CHRISTMASSSS!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home