somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 23, 2005

Ummm...unrhyming poem...mixed feelings...true love....

sometimes i just feel
u are mine forever
but then i realise
u have others for urself

sometimes i just feel
that i have the right
to scold u till i cry
for everything u did that somehow or another made me cry

sometimes i just feel nothing
when we are together
but i realise i can never live w/o u
when we part

sometimes i just feel
i should better forget u
but when we meet again
i know that is the only thing impossible

sometimes i just feel
it is not worth me saying to you "i love u!"
as u noe that i always do
so i noe that is not necessary

but sometimes i just feel
that i am just so incomplete
if i don't voice out those words
to my only love...you!

so here i m...to tell u my love....I LOVE YOU!


haha...nice poem eh! mine n mine only! just came out of my mind like that! haha! i din noe wat to do...cos i was so bored... so i just thot y not come up with a simple poem!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home