somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, December 18, 2005

That is Me.

ok... i just want to tell all of u here that i hate to wait. i hate to be patient. i hate to be late. n so i dont expect any of u to be either. but of cos u give me a gd reason n i will accept it. but somehow i am waiting. b'cos i m made to wait n i want to wait n I don’t mind waiting. but everything has its limits! n so does my patience. if u have something going on in your mind n u need to do something about it...u have me! u can talk to me. but instead u make me feel so miserable. by keeping so quiet! i dunno if u are ignoring me. but if u are then just tell it to my face! i won't mind!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home