somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 09, 2005

OK...

i came back from sch at around 3pm n then watched tv for a while. then i decided to grab some songs from the net onto my comp n i found some great ones which i used to love n hadnt heard for SUCH A LONG TIME! all time favourites they are! haha! well...i have nth to do rite now so i thought why not put some of my fav photos for ur viewing. haha! well...basically these are some photos i really like either because they are just nice to see or make me think or i just felt like sharing it with u! n here they are!

this is my fav bollywood actor shah rukh khan! i just love his acting n his tears make me cry for sure! i am amazed at the different types of roles he has done!





this is me as a baby! i used to be so fat n i still am!
but now i resemble my mum! more than just a chip off the block!





he looks very human to me! i dun understand how abortion is ever an option of some mothers! well...i once did a kind of composition on my views about abortion for a literature assignment. maybe i will type it out here one day! but no offence will ever be meant!


this is my baby! Sharandeep! he is my cutie pie n nephew! i have 2 nieces too n one more baby is on the way but i dunno if it's a gal or boy yet! so...let's wait! haha!



i have many more fotos for u to see but maybe not today! well....oki...i dunno wat else to write today so maybe i'll be off now n be back some other time! see you!





uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home