somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 09, 2005

Waiting...

Here i m waiting for 11.30 am to arrive before i can leave the hse to go to sch to discuss with my friends and teacher about some science research project! haha! i oso dunno why i wake up so early n rushed liked hell n got redi by 8.30! mad! crazy! insane! a nut in my head's loose! haha! okok! so i woke up n bathed n got redi n had my brkfst n read the newspaper n decided to record songs into my phone! n i ended up blogging! well...i havent been feeling any better today either n i dun at all feel like going to sch! *weeps* ...well...i seem to use so many "well"s in everything i write i speak n blah blah! oh ya! while i m recording songs here, my mum is talkin on the phone n i think i m irritating her cos my aunty talks so softly u can barely hear her n the music is SO LOUD! but i m sorry mom i dunno wat to do! haha! well....i have like 15 more mins n i guess i wil be doing some other stuff before i leave. n i dunno what time i will be back home cos my mum said she was thinking of going to visit Sharandeep (u shud all noe tat he is my NEPHEW rite!) but i can't go with her as much as i want to! cos i dun wanna make that baby of mine sick too rite! haiz....nvm! oki! i guess i will get goin now so that i wont be late!




uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home