somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, January 20, 2006

wow!

i havent been blogging for like so many days! omg! today was grt! i did have lots of fun thruout. cos in the mornin...the choir sounded reli gd wen singing the sch song n national anthem. then i had to tell a story on integrity to the WHOLE sch! haiz. i was confident. but i juz cldnt help shaking! but i noe i did my best n mr ho was like so happy! haha! then aft that i got down n walked towards my 'cher...still shakin sia! then aft that i kind of liked social studies...altho nt the subj but the fun i had...with my 'cher fooling around! haha! n then aft sch...i went for t.lit n ht lah...n in my t.lit class my pri sch fren has joined! haha! long time no see him u noe! nw i feel like seeing all my pri sch frenz! oh gosh! n i noe i din do weel in the test today! haha! cos i nv study properly! haiz....then i came back home at....7.30++pm!!! tired noe! i still have hw...1 only lah..so i think can finish!aiight! aiight! i reli dunno wat else to type so i guess i will end here!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home