somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, June 09, 2006

As i was reading my sister's blog...

...i came across these. and in the end, i read and understood my sister actuali wants me to try it out as well! so nice of u! so here i go!

3 schools I went to:

1) PAP Braddel Heights Kindergarten
2) Yangzheng Primary School (where my dance thrived)
3) Serangoon Garden Secondary School

3 things in my handbag:

i as myself, do not carry a handbag. but if u reli must know what i carry with me...
1) my purse with transport essentials and money to spend
2) my handphone
3) my comb

3 things i do when i am stressed:

1) i cry (reason being...i can't achieve anything when i am stressed)
2) i sleep
3) i munch on junk while i use the computer

3 places i go to on a daily basis:

1) the toilet
2) the kitchen
3) like my sister suggested, msn messenger

3 favourite fruits:

1) cold crunchy red apple
2) cold canned peaches
3) cold rambutans stuffed with pineapple cubes ;D

3 names i go by:

1) Dharshini
2) Dash
3) Soothaatti (for those who do not understand, i think it is best left that way!)

3 of my favourite food:

1) fried carrot cake
2) rice with spicy fish curry
3) chicken rice

3 things i am wearing now:

1) my mom's dress
2) my pair of undergarments
3) my pair of ear studs
*note: these are really the only things i am wearing right now

Who is in the house with me? My family.

Who am i thinking of right now? My sister.

Who did i last talk to on the phone? Sharmini.

Who do i sit with during my 5th period in class? Sharmini.

Who was the last person i uttered the word 'love' to? Kishen.

Who do i wish i was with right now? Abdul Jahar.

Who gets onto my nerves most in school? No named person yet.

Where is my phone? In my room.

Where do i sleep? In my room.

Where is the place i took a ride to? Serangoon Central.

What was the last thing i ate? Cola candy.

What colour shirt am I wearing? I am wearing a dress. It is green anyway.

What is the closest item to me that is blue? My brother's uniform.

What do i like most about school? The way my friends and i crack our heads with Mathematics.

What is my favourite colour? Blue.

What do i wear most often, jeans or shorts? Jeans.

What was the last movie i watched? Dishyum (tamil).


When did i start school? 1996

When did i last go to the mall? Months ago... (!!)

When did i last burn something? Just today. (inscense sticks they were)

3 bloggers to do this:
1) Manokari
2) Sundram (who has not updated his blog for months)
3) Revathi



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home