somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, May 05, 2006

he's my friend!

nonsense friend who was suspected to be smoking cos he came late for class and obviously smelt of smoke!! n of all prefects in my class, i was picked to bring him to get tested! i tried to help him actualli! i mean i juz din want him to get caught! atleast for that one time! i wanted him to be given a chence. and he was given one surprisingly!
but there is this one thing! just one thing that still doesnt wanna slp in my head! y do they smoke in the first place?? i dun mean offence to any smokers reading this but reli! wat the hell is in that cigg that lures u into its custody forever???
is it its power or are u juz too feeble to fight back huh?? i dunno! the stench juz kills me! it chokes me to death n i dunno hw ppl actualli live on it man!
uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home