somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, March 26, 2006

oh man!!!

was this a day or what! well...the first part was boring actually! takin care of the game stalls n stuff...just that i got to meet some really....really....REALLYYY....CCCUUUUTTTEEEE....small kids and tods! muahahaha!!! my leg now damn pain noe! oooh helll! neway...juz as i had decided to head home so that i wldnt miss my drama...i was passing by the foam pool~! man were they having fun! heehee! but i hurried off to go home n now while i m at hm...I WANNA GO BACK!!!! i mean...u dun always have this kind of a chance to have this fun rite! but my dad said no! :( well...these are some pics i got for my cme proj based on this cip! but nt that gd lah cos i rely no modd to take pics!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home