somewhereINmyVISION

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

false accusations! confusing pain!


i don't understand!
what did i do?
why are u behaving like this?
where have u been all this while only to keep me waitin?
how cld u be so bad as to come back n nt noe me?
who are u to poke my soft heart with a pin until the blood is all drained?
when did i ever say sth harsh? i dunno!
i dun rmb!
i dun wana noe aniway!
cos u have hurt me so much!
confused me so much!
tired me so much!
made me wait so much!
cheated me so much!
why? i dunno!
n nw....i noe i was harsh!
i noe i was cruel!
i noe i dun desreve u!
but i want u back!
as u! onli u!
how stupid i was to spoil such a beautiful relationship!
one that i was never drowned in before!
one that i had never really missed before!
one that i will always rmb n love!
i want u back!
pls!
pls!
however much u hate me, i noe i want u!
harsh decisions...hurtful results!
ouch! i can't seem to let u go!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home