somewhereINmyVISION

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

chaos!

ydae...my parents decided to "redesign" the bedrm so that my bro can have a r, for himself!! >:( wateva!! so is like they moved my sis' n my bkshelf n studytables! wah! nw our rm so crowded!!! n my bro has as a rm for himself! aargghhh!!! but ydae was really irritating! man! i have realized that the older u get the more stressful u get n the more stressful u get the more anooying u get! omg! i mean first it was my mom...she started first then my dad! haiyoh...small thing oso wanna shout one! n my bro one more headache! i noe he is getting older n needs his space to himself! but of cos i wont accept that as an excuse to irritate my parents or my sis or even me! n i wont accept that as an excuse to nt listen to my parents n to show them this attitude that u always make u wanna kill that person! oh how annoying! n nw i gt no bed to slp on! i have alot to say but i dunno hw to put them in words! wateva!

uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

1 Comments:

Blogger `l-ll * theECSTASYlove * said...

WEE~ BABY HERE (: WEE~ UR BLOG SOOOOOOO BEING LOVED BY ME (:
MUST UPDATE REGULARY AR. (: YAY!
and hor, ): don't always think i wan ZAP u la ): i not so bad la ): *sad*

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home