somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, January 21, 2006

some things new...

guess wat....i am gonna attend my first ever indian classical singing lessons! as someone with grt hidden talents and the hunger to be exposed to the outside world so demanding....i have lots n loads of interest in singing! wen i was younger....my parents cldn't afford to send me for singing lessons. altho my interests were, n still are, mostly tamil songs....i joined the sch choir in pri sch. then i continued it in sec sch. now i wldn't hesitate nor be shy to say tat i m an active member of the choir. only i noe how much the choir has done for me! SO MUCH! i consider my choir family my third family really! i do!

but lessons i take in sch are not those needed for tamil songs rite! so last yr during the hols...my mom wanted me to attend the classical singing lessons. but i hesitated cos i thot.."wah i so old nw then u want me to join ah! haiyoh! i will feel so left out." but then...i got a perfect opportunity tat i had to grab at once! yes by joining the cca in the tamil language centre in which i take my tamil lessons! my mom was more than hapy wen she knew it was free...haha! so ya....tmr i gtg for tat lesson. i m excited but i reli dunno wat to expect! one side of my heart is heavy with fear anther side of my heart is heavy with joy! oh how nice it is....okok i think i will stop here! haha! cos i dun wanna end up typing anther poem for nth! hehe! my only aim today is to slp by ten! ten!!!!! lets see! aight! gdnitez!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home