somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, February 19, 2006

frustrations of a robot!

tell me...am i a robot??? no, really! am i???? no rite! then why do my teachers like to make me suffer and do everything for them everytime! i noe if i do what they say...it is gonna benefit me but....i think it is a lot too much! within the first 3 mths of the yr...i wld have attended SEVEN competitions! oh wateva crap! they think i dun have my own stuff to do! they think tamil is the only subject i take. they think i can manage everything cos i m so gd at it. they think juz b'cs i am gd in my studies i can afford to miss my cca practices. they think juz b'cos i take an xtra subj...i m a pro at managing my time!!!! oh wateva crap again! lk ppl! i m oni a 14 yr old! i m nt some professor or sth! i m nt a robot obviously! unless of cos i LOOK like one! really! it is so stupid the way they treat me! juz bcos i can sing n juz becos they THINK i can write they send me for all that stuff! they never ask me i if m interested! they never ask me if i have anth else on that day! they never ask the rest of the class whether they are interested! oh wateva crap AGAIN!!!! really...i dun understand wat this is all abt! i dun undserstand wat they are up to! like today! i was actually supposed to go for singing classes on sat mornins rite! but it juz somehow ended up that u noe...the scrabble comp wkshp n the debate wkshp n my singing lessons clash!!! oh wateva crap! i nearly died thinkin of which one to attend!!! i was tole by my cher to attend the debatestuff in queensway!!!!!!!!! queensway u noe!!!! n i tole her i have lessons! u noe...i was supposed to have my practical test today!!! but i was like ok lah i shall nt go cos my cher say i m the leader n so i have to go for the wkshp! i agreed rite! so everyth was settled! but then...today last min then...juz as i was abt to leave from sch to queensway...my scrabble cher come n force me to go for the scrabble wkshp cos i m the leader for my team osos!!!!! oh wateva crap! n i tole her i have to go now!!!! but she din let me go!!! she ended up calling my debate cher n tole her i will be late for the debate stuff cos i will be attending the scrabble stuff first!!! oh wateva crap! then i went for the scrabble thingy n then oni my other cher call n say i no need to go for the debate stuff! oh hw pissed off i was n still am rite nw!!!! i wld have rather attended my test today! i mean i really m nt a robot alrite! u ppl send my names for competitions w/o askin me! u ppl wont tell me the details...where...when....what all properly oso! u ppl juz simply put me as the leader for nonsense stuff! i mean...i noe lah....it is all cos u noe i can do it! cos i have the ability n strength! yes i do! n i m more than happy u trust n give me a chance! but maybe u noe u are a bit too fast for me! tooo fast! i need some time aiight! time! i m still having problems adapting to the changes arnd me this yr! y r u forcin n rushin me!! y?? y??? i still need to understand t.lit, a maths, chem, chers, friends n soooo many other stuff. i m nt a computerized robot to stuff evryth into my brain at a time!!! alll at a time! no! i need time! i m like so stressed up cos of the competitions n all the tests n CAs comin up! n cos u send me for competitions so often...i am gonna have to miss my choir practices so often! so so often! juz as i m abt to fit into the grp with all my frenz n chers in choir...u r drifting me apart from them faster than hw fast i managed to bond with them! u noe i love my choir...n it reallly irritates me if i have no choice but to miss my choir practices for sth else i m nt interested in! oh wateva crap again! cos of all these stuff i always brkdwn so easily! i have weakened in juz a few wks! i hate to cry myself to slp aiight!! i hate it! n oni wen i want sm1 to talk, to hug....i see no one! oh wateva shit! really i feel like giving up!!!! but i dun think it is worth giving up! nor is it worth fighting any longer! death then hell!


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home