somewhereINmyVISION

Thursday, September 28, 2006

colours!

well, i was chatting with my friend. he writes poems, u see. so he tole me to tell him a theme and give him a few words...to help him write one. and he did. and they were really beautiful! he can write poems!!! hw cool is that! and they all rhyme! man! then i tole him to give me one theme and a few words. i so wanted to try this out. haha. but this is the result! so not 'poematic'. usually my writings dun rhyme, u see. but i was trying to make them rhyme and ended having a 'poem' that didnt make a single sense out a camel's head! hehe!

his theme for me was....colours! (wow! so much to write abt! and so i THOT!!)
his words: handphone, electricity, pen...and story book! (hw cruel cld he get! hmphh!)
and so i tried it out...and this is what i ended up with...




colours

love is full of colours

my life is full of love

red, pink, green, blue

everything i see appears to be you

i closed my eyes

and felt your touch

yellow was all i saw

as electricity made me budge

wouldn't you touch me?

when you talked

on your handphone

i felt green

in my bone

wouldn't you talk to me?

i bought a pink storybook

on how to get you on my hook

wouldn't you look at me?

but all i could do

was to grab a pen

like a very

expressive man

as the blue ink flowed

all my thoughts showed

i wrote these lines

with you in my mind

i love you

and i love

the colours in you

uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home