somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, July 30, 2006

No! No! No!

Does she always have to disappoint me by saying "No!"??? And why is it that I always have to listen to her and abide by whatever she says? My mother! Sometimes, it so gets onto my nerves as to how easily she spoils my mood for the WHOLE DAY! I asked her if i could go and watch my friends performing at the community club in the evening for racial harmony. And do you know what she had to say? "I'd rather you stay home peacefully and do your homework!" Ughh! That's the worst thing I would ever want to hear on a tired Saturday after school! For the last time I shall tell you, I don't like spinach, so I won't eat it! Never! And here I am still infront of the computer, slacking! Did it make a difference? Me staying at home? Huh! I just realized how I have to live my life because she wants me to live it so! I'd rather sleep myself to death. If only I could, though.


uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home