somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, June 30, 2006

Voices In The Garden Beach Party 2006


yesterday...was...i wld say...sweet! we had a grt time. the voices in the garden beach party was hell!
first we had the 3 of em buried......haha....! then mr goh had to leave... :0[ then ms koh gave out the souveneirs aft which we had food. yummy... sushi..otah...sausages...fried chicken...mee goreng...curry puff!!! omg! so much...so good!
then we started playing volleyball...soccer....obviously wet each other! haha...it was nice! never had a better time with them!
i juz snapped a few fotos with some ppl lah. forgot to bring ma cam!!! slap me someone! so juz gt a few fotos in ma fone. but i reli regretted like hell that day for 1 reason! not bringing extra clothes!!!!

wen i was wetting my feet while others were drenched...i juz wanted to sit in the water man! the water so soothin, the sand so massaging! ooohhhh....awesome!

me...

me...nadiah...amirah

me...marselly

me...sarah...june

them again...

me...titi

sarah and i

uyirvida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home