somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, June 24, 2006

***oh baby!

i juz wanna tell u
i love u,
forever!
u are my life,
if u havent realized it.
u complete me,
in case u din noe
how much u have influenced my life.
u make me smile,
u make me laugh,
u make me blush,
u make me jump up into the air,
when i see u dance!
i tell u again,
with the hope,
that one day wen u grow up,
u will read this,
that u are my sunshine.
i juz cant imagine,
my life without u!
i noe wat u have gone through.
exactly!
gone through.
by now u shld noe,
that u are strong,
strong enough to suffocate any idiotic pain,
and sail through like the wind!
i juz wanna tell u, baby,
life is not easy.
life is not as easy as it seems!
and that is how i live,
they live,
u will live.
i juz wanna thank u.
thank u till i die.
u make me cry,
wen i think of wat a great person u are,
what a great part of my life u are,
what a great teacher u are.
i juz wanna tell u,
u teach me how to smile,
u teach me how to forget all my problems
and enjoy life wen i am supposed to.
baby,
i ask u to do me a favour.
please,
never leave me,
never forget me!
cry!
cry all u want.
ask.
ask all u want.
for u will live life only once.
but i juz wanna tell u,
with tears in my eyes,
BABY, I THANK YOU!

Sharandeep Durai

uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks so cote

Saturday, July 01, 2006 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home