somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, July 17, 2006

i don't know what's happening!


one: i m irritated cos there are so many problems arising in school! the teachers and my studies and my ccas!!!! and they come tell me stuff that stresses me up like water forcing its way thru a broken dam! ughh! its not new. but its tooo much! i need a break! someone get me a kit-kat pls!!!
two: i m irritataed cos i m afraid i might not be able to achieve what i want in the future. a steady, respectable job in the medical industry. but i feel like my world's collapsing. juz like i felt wen brazil lost the world cup! ughh! its not new either! but again i need a break. and this time i dun mind if i dun get a kit-kat! i want someone to hug. hug reli tight and never let go. so a HUGE TEDDY BEAR will do!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home