somewhereINmyVISION

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

An Illusion

it looked so beautiful,
i thought i would love it.
when i entered this world,
i was as innocent as a ________;
as innocent i don't even know what to say up there!
i don't remember committing a crime,
before i started to realize i was cheated.
i see no reason,
why it should happen to me.
by god,
was i blinded.
by love,
was i blinded.
then it struck me!
fool!
it hurt so much,
it burned me.
it was not love,
it was hell,
it was hatred,
it was the ugly truth
that they left behind.
an illusion,
i call it.
a beautiful illusion
that cheated me;
that blinded me;
that fooled me.
like an amoeba,
i was about to burst,
this time filled with pain;
heartless pain that poked my eyes,
i cried out blood.
my pain is the colour of blood.
blood is the result of my pain.
the pain that started
ever since i opened my eyes
the minute i was born.
then u came.
u came and told me to cry;
cry all i could
so that no more blood
from my eyes
could blind me!
i cried.
thank you.
then i realized,
that even you
are, but, an illusion.
this is reality:
reality that hurts.



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home