somewhereINmyVISION

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Changes
























Yes, I need changes in my life. Physical. Emotional. What else? Well, yeah. Anyway, I have been going through some things with family and all recently. And I tend to get really stressed out becauseof them. I don't think it's worth it, right. And I don't wanna be the kind who holds grudges against my family. That's totally dumb.

Anyway, I feel a little irritated. So, I'm outta here. I have been thinking of writing on racial discrimination, passion and a few other thoughts. But, I feel I really need a break now. Not like I have been here day and night. But, hey...
Ahmad's workouts haven't been my best. I haven't been disciplined.
Can't wait for 1st April. I wanna start anew. I hope I will. I know I can.

















...Love me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home