somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, June 29, 2009

Jill Scott



So, what inspires you the most when it comes to wanting to achieve something? A person? A painting? A text or movie or news? An incident that had a degree of either positive or negative effect in you life? Or... like me, music?

I think this young, very talented, supposedly sensual woman you see above is simply beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Really. Her face, her hair, her body, her smile, her voice, her confidence, her maturity... her music. FREAK! She's awesome.

I was just checking out some music online. And, when I came across this pretty lady, upon a friend's recommendation, I checked out her song, He Loves Me. And I went, "Woooohoo! Yeah baby!" Haha. Literally.

It's a very very beautiful song. I don't know how else to put it. There are so many of her songs that I have fallen in love with, because they quench my thirst for some genuine, original music. Sometimes slow, sometimes groovy. You get the picture.

People, go listen to her songs. There will be at least ONE of hers that you will simply love! Trust me. Well, below is the first song I heard of hers, and loved. I love many others too. But, not today. =)

When I was listening to her songs, I suddenly wanted to release my own single, if not an album. I want people to notice me. I want people to love me for who I am, for I am sure my music will reflect on who I truly am. I want people to be inspired by my music and my voice and feel the emotion. Oh well... I need time to achieve all that. I know it's not easy.

It just is too hard to explain what joy and satisfaction I experience when I come across a genuine artiste. Of any kind. Damn... They're our gifts from God, do you know that??

Now you do.





I want to, but, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home