somewhereINmyVISION

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Woweeee!!

Times have been great catching up with Inthu and Priya joining us in the fun. And then came Kavitha darling who is one hell of a joker girl. She never fails to crack us up right? Haha! Well, I always have one thought whenever I meet up with these babes. It makes me happy that P is getting along well with such nice people. I just am glad that I am able to introduce good company... I know what I mean. =) All is for good.

I do have pictures. But, a little lazyyyy! Haha! I'll see about them. Anyway, we're planning a day out to Sentosa. After my exams are over. All ready to get wet! Pot luck baby! Who wants MEE GORENG?? Lol. And the day before, we've planned to bake some cookies or muffins to take over. Woo! Yummyyy.
Chomp Chomp!

Dessert at Mac


Yay!



Inthu!


Sexy, woo!

Talking about exams, I AM SOOO FREAKING DEAD! You know, I've been so sick for the past few days, I can't even concentrate in my studies. But, thanks to great people I have been getting good rest. Hope I recover in time on Sunday! If not, skin me alive. SHIT!
Anyway, I've had this thought quite a number of times already. How I feel so much more at home in NP. As compared to AJ. I mean, in AJ, it was only when there was TL. But, in NP, it's about the people, the environment, the lecturers. Blah blah... I just hope everything goes fine.








Is it love?
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home