somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!!

Wee! Me, Pradeep, Kenga, Keetha, Malene, Raj all went down to Thalai Suren's house for christmas! And, had a great time! Great Mum, great food, great artefacts, sweet home!! Thanks Suren! Merry Merry Christmas y'all! Photos!


The gorgeous star on Suren's Xmas treeeeeeeeeeeee!

Me! With Mr Lovely Painting. I love myself cos I think I look cool! LOL!!!




Kengatree. Ha!




Me! His tree was really pretty pretty!




Keetha, Kenga. Pose pose...




Suren's doorstep. Like some cottage house. Nice right??



Them again




My love




*shing shing* Smileeeee! *shing shing*






The babes with the BABE!! His mom la. Pretty woman I say!







Us by the tree






Sexyyyyy! Haha! I love her!






Miss. Kenga Dhevan s/o Yogeswaran...
Disadvantages of hormonal imbalances.






Green Black....







Green Black again.....






Green... WHITE! Haha! Am I mean?
I love Surendraaaaaaa!!






Raj wanted to rape me. He said it!!
I think he looks so handsome, atlast!





I told him! I told him the CONTRAST won't work out!!
See Raj... Now, Pradeep's upset he's too fair.







I know you all love me. But, not until like this la...








Ai Ai! Black black... white white!
I love these people. Really!








My darlings!














I'm in love!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home