somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thank you!

Awww. She was sooo sweet!

Went to sing for a show. It was freaking last minute-fied! By Nassir Sir, Rashid's bro... And, had a really great time with our beloved Rani! Oh god. If not for her, I would have been bored to death. And also, to our awesome Pravin whom I never thought would be this nonsensical. Then, our good friends ranjini and kaushik and maran...

Here's the thing. I sang one of my classic 80's song, GERMANIYIN!! And then two other new songs.. All not too bad. Thanks ah Prav for making me laugh just as i was about to wrap up a perfect song! Hah!

Ok. That wasn't the thing. I was waiting to flag a cab... tired and all. And, as i was texting my bro, obviously looking down at my phone, I heard a shrill voice from behind... *are you scared??? no?? Damn!* Haha! The cute voice said, "Congratulations!"(god knows why..) And I looked up to see 2 very sweet grandmas walking up to me... and they said they loved my singing, that i sang very well, that they enjoyed my singing so much that they loved it a lot... I know...repetitive. but that's what they said! I swear! And, they even shook hands with me.... then said "GOD BLESS YOU MA" before they left... all smiling... aww! And all i could say was. oh thank you thank you! Awww... I was really touched and happy and satisfied and... floating! And I felt freaking blessed.... You know, it doesnt matter if it was 2 ppl pout of hundredsss! but still... they were really sweet. I love you, Paattis!! Haha! God bless you with a healthy, wealthy, safe, happy, long life too! Weeeeeee! Dharshini is touched....

And how on earth can I not bring in my lovely Chan!! There was this once we did a show... finished it and were walking out. One old woman came up to him, hugged him... so cute... kissed him on his cheek and held his hands sooo tight to thank him for the beautiful songs (cos we had some really nice old hits) and how much she enjoyed them. She too blessed him and all of us, wishing him the best...


And then chan turned to me and said.... that an entertainer's greatest gift is not fame but the claps and the heartfelt praises he gets. That completes his life.



Well, I agree boss! I so do! I was touched then too! Awwww... how sweet can this world get? Not any more than that I suppose...



How much more can I thank my BOSS??? Only I will know, truly, the difference in me. Awww... I love him! Teehee!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey! diana here. haha! thanks for your wishes yeah.! God bless You! Take Care!!!!

Saturday, December 06, 2008 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home