somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, November 09, 2008

updates!


1) life has been a little.... boring. But thank god, i have friends.

2) i have officially been a lazy ass. thus, my exams have showed my dazzling personality. have to sit for retests. bio, chem. god, help me.

3) i got my new phone!!! motorola rokr e8. cool phone for a cool lass. awesomeeeeeeee!!

4) many more things have of course happened. but let me pls leave out the pathetic ones.. let's just move on.

5) i miss my malaysia relatives! really!

6) i'm singing for Nerangiena's 1st celebration... wee!! the biggest present i can give her... or maybe i can get. haha!
7) i gotta officially start mugging like mad for my re tests from tomorrow. not time to waste! ahhhh!!
8) deepavali came and went. the thing is, we did quite a lot of prep for deeps. but the day itself was a little pathetic. went over to my big uncle's for food... nobody was there... cld've gone there in my bikini babe! no need for a saree!! wth! then went to my small uncle's house... there was really no one there. NO ONE!! they were almost gonna sleep. haiz... came back home. next day... SCHOOL! bloody assholes! BLOOOODDDYYYY AAAAAASSSHHHHOOOLLLEEESSSS!!! Hear me?? assholes! yes! annoying... so freaking unfair ok! assholes! anuses!! armpits!

9) anyway, i love myself. for the moment. cos i have lovely ppl around me. wweeeeeeeee!!!
10) congrats to VASANTHAM!! she's become a full channel. weee! and i sang for the official video! yay!! new shows are not too bad. the reality shows suck.. super lame. but dramas... awesome as usual. quality. yay!

11) i love them. sharan. karan. maybe i shld two-time them la. hot asses! weeeeeee!!!



PICTURES!!!

malene baby! haha


Ismail, praba,suren,ganesh,nive,malene,
kannankeetha,kenga,me!!

lovely people!

katthala kannala! blastfied!

it's time to love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home