somewhereINmyVISION

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seventeen

This post was due like... almost 2 months ago. Apologies.

I'm 17. No more the six in my teens. I know. This shows just how fast time flies. Up up up and away... But, don't worry. I will be more mature from now on. Cos, I have FEELINGS, BABEH, FEELINGSSS! Inthu will understand. I'm kinda sad though. But I shall keep it to myself. =(

But I've got happier news. Much much happier news, dude!! Before flying off to India, I'll be singing with Chan, Bhai, Anba and Maran for a wedding on the Sunday. I mean, COMING SUNDAY!!! Oh my god la. I love you god. I love you ok. Like to bits!!


Did I tell you? I'm leaving for India on 28 May. Some educational stuff. Overseas Community Involvement Prog. It's gonna be fun, trust me. I'll love it. Cos, history's repeating itself! Weeee.




I think i'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home