somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, February 17, 2008

de' Musique

–noun
1. An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.


Sounds familiar? These are the words you could use from the dictionary to define music. But, to date, I can never find words to really describe what it means to me.

Actually, trust me, I don't know the true meaning of music just yet. And I don't know any music. I just listen, sing, and appreciate. All very intensively. And when I come across people who DO and LIVE music, I feel so small. Afterall, I'm a nobody to music.

I just love people who've got a rich voice and sensible knowledge of music. I just admire them to bits, that I can go mad just listening to them. You know... Like when I just simply forget myself and all I do is to think about them only. ONLY. ALL DAY. CRAZY!

And right now, I'm confused. I don't know what I am doing to myself. And i know very well that this is going to affect my future. Badly. I'm sorry Mom...



The most Beautiful Flute I've ever seen
Just like the most beautiful person I've ever met
With the one special heart
The one special VOICE







I'm in love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home