somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Awesome?

What does it mean?
–adjective
1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
2. showing or characterized by awe.
3. very impressive

Well, I'll go for the third one.
VERY IMPRESSIVE, indeed!
I have been using this word so often recently, even I realise my vocabulary is poor! Ugh!
"He's just awesome!"
"Isn't it awesome?"
"His voice is bloody awesome!"
Awesome this. Awesome that!
AWESOME!!!
So, I just decided to look up the thesarus to find alternatives for the awesome word 'awesome'.
And here we go.

Awesome
1. beautiful
2. breathtaking
3. impressive
4. magnificent
5. mind-blowing
6. stunning
7. marvellous
8. fascinating
9. incredible
10. AMAZING!!!!
Okay. That's enough.
This is awesome. Yes, I agree.

But, are you thinking what is so awesome (sorry. Uh...let's use 'breathtaking') that is sweeping ME off my feet??
One word:
CHANDIRAMOGAN
He's awesome!
I'm in love.
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home