somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Words


We speak

and write

and type

and carve.

Words

that express

our thoughts

and nothing else.

Good

or bad,

it's all in your hands.

Delight

or fight,

it's all in how you say it.



Yucks! This piece is disgusting! I don't like it. Anyway, just want to share two of my friend's and my writings with you.






Here's a prayer of interest to all:

"I wish to be simple,

natural,

frank,

clean in mind and body,

unaffected,

ready to say, "I don't know"

if so be it,

meet people on an absolute equality,

face any obstacles,

and meet every difficulty unafraid and unabashed.

I wish to live without hatred,

jealousy,

envy,

or fear.

I wish others to live their lives, too,

up to their highest,

fullest

and best.

To that extent I pray never to

meddle with,

interfere,

give advice that is not wanted,

nor assist when my services are not needed.

If I can help people,

I will do it,

by giving them a chance to help themselves.

If I can uplift

or inspire,

let it be by example,

inference

and suggestion,

rather than by injunction

and dictation."

-Nur Diana




The last thing a girl who has reached puberty should do

is to walk all around Tekka

looking for a karaoke CD

on the first day of her bad week

that comes around once a month!

Oh.

My.

GOD!

-Me




Come! Hold my hand and sing with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home