somewhereINmyVISION

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Back from Malacca!!

Ahhhh!!! I love these people, really! They are just too nice to be with! I want to go back!!!! Well, the wedding reception was OKAY!!! Like I went there...and the bride and groom were sitting there, watching people eat! Hahaha!!! Ok. There is nothing much to say actually. It was too hot, yea! I was baking and my cousin, apparently, was melting. LOL!

This time we didn't get to stay at my uncle's house, where I have always stayed, whenever I went there. So, we booked a hotel nearby. It was fine. Not bad. Especially the toilet!! It was surprisingly, tolerably, incredibly, clean!! Ah! Forget about that! The most important thing was getting to meet my Malaysian family once again!

Here are the photos. But this time, I will include the wedding photos too. The one which my Mom and sis went to in Ipoh, a week ago. Enjoy!!




The Bride
The Bridegroom
Waiting to tie the knot
Family members overlooking
Married atlast!
Walking around the fire
Praying
Exchanging garlands
On the way to the groom's house
Blessings from the elders
Having milk and sweet (a common ritual)
And! Now, the photos from Malacca! I didn't have a chance to get any photos of the reception because, it was practically just having lunch. Nothing much. Here we go!


My mum met her best friend after 40 years!!
Outside my uncle's shop
Uncle
Cousin
Us
Baby
Young at heart
Aunt from Malacca
Chickens! They grow them, ok!!
Bottom left to right: Bro, Shree, PRAKASH!, Dad
Top left to right: Theena, Uncle, Viknesh, Uncle
Cousins
Aunt from Ipoh
Cousin Bhavani from Ipoh
Wishing the couple
Uh...Them?
With my family
Food specially for the couple-Prawns
Cousins
Mom and Bro
Lunch
See THEIR food!!!
Uncles
Baby!

He got a new friend...
Ok. That's me.
uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaa unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home