somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Good Ole' Days

I loved today! So fun. But, it only brings back superb memories that lead to painful incidents in the present. I miss my teachers. I miss my friends even more. One of them who really does not deserve what he is going through! Nevermind.

Well, I went to Yangzheng Pri Sch today. To help my ex dance teacher Ms Malar with the kid's dressing up and stuff. I have been doing that for like 3 years since. It is one day in the year I really enjoy and get a chance to catch up w
ith old friends and ex teachers. I still think my batch's performance was the best! Cool people, Cool dance, Cool talents, Best friendships!!! Miss you like hell, GUYS!!!! Well, Ms Malar was kind of busy. So Loshini and I just helped her put on make-up for the dancers. It was fun. Then after their performance, we just idled around. Talking about the old days and happenings. Haiz!

Yep. I saw Mdm Asan! Haha!! And a few other teachers who, surprisingly, remember my name!! Haha! Love you, people! Sadly, I didn't see Mr Ravi anywhere in the school. Probably he has left the school or something? Then, Ms Malar said we could meet one day outside for a gathering. Woooo! Can't wait for that! It is going to be bloody fun, I assure you! Haha! Ahhhhh. It was beautiful! Thank God i didn't cry! No lah! I just really really miss those days! You wouldn't understand unless you were with me. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Oh ya!! I met this really handsome guy! Sathish!! Ahhh! We became very good friends and had a good time taking photos with each other. Cute fellow! Hope we meet again, Sathish!!




Loshini and I
The dancers ( SYF-Silver winners!!)
Me
The New Gang!!
Sathish!!!!
Sathish and I
Another cute guy!
Us again
Ms Malar ( she's too busy!)
Ahhh! Too Cute!
uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home