somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Baby !!!

Yesterday, Sharan celebrated his 2nd birthday. He was so bloody cute! He saw me and smiled. And, guess what? I fainted! Haha!! Oh My God, do bless this kid forever! Please. He is such a gem you wouldn't mind screaming your head off for!! And that nonsense fellow went to fall that morning and got cut near his eyes. But he is safe. But, the party, although being satisfactory and enjoyable, did not provide me with much opportunity to take pictures. Sharan started to cry pretty badly when we all sang his birthday song and clapped. Funny fellow! His father had such a hard time feeding him cake, because Sharan dislikes sweet. Amazing eh!! People did not wait to snap group photographs with our dear birthday boy and instead proceeded to the 9-course buffet! And that is the reason for such few photos. Believe it or not, I couldn't even get the boy to pose for a decent photo! So, none of them are good! I guess! ;) But, I had a reasonably good time with the family! Phew! And next up, we have Karan Durai's 1st birthday on 3 May 2007! Haha!


Batman !!
Presents

He was perfectly alright until...

he heard our beautiful voices! LOL!!

See, lah! They pushed him to the side!

Grandpa overlooking

Mom cutting cake

4 of his several Grandpas!!

My Mom and Ashok anna

Dinnertime!

Ashley's Mom

In the house

Sean's Mom, Grandmas and Sean himself

Ashley

The Boy Gang-named by Ashok Anna

Sharan's Dad attending to the guests

My Dad and Karan

Sharan

Karan and I

Sharan

The cake's finished!

ME!

uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home