somewhereINmyVISION

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I shy!


they all said that i forgot them the moment i became a celebrity!
well, ppl, i hope u were juz kidding!
trust me.
u are the ones who've helped me come this far!
u will always be pretty pretty close to my heart!
ur faces and words of encouragement and love will always be nailed to it!
even if it hurts, the memories are worth keeping.
i will never forget u ppl.
NEVER!
and i mean it!
deep, deep down my heart!
FOREVER!

well, for the benefit of those who r nt aware of wat i m tryinna say here, i will explain to you hw i have gotten one step closer to victory. an audition for a singing competition for sec sch students was held. organized by the pixel productions and vasantham central. 173 took part and 20 (top 12%) were shortlisted to enter the quarter-finals. of which i m one. ok..i juz realized that ppl actualli found my singin nice....(???) yea...so i had gone for this briefing on sat, where they tole us that the quarters, semis and finals will be rehearsed and shot in a time stretching from late nov2006...all the way to feb/early march 2007. they will be having roadshows and outdoor shootings... yea.

7 from my sch took part. inthu, manosh, aravin, lavin, saro, sakti n me. but...well, no comments! and i felt so doomed on sat cos of the fact that i was the one who had to reveal the disturbing truth to him. i dunno hw u took it! it might not have affected u, judging from the way u sounded through the fone....but i was! u were like so bloody eager to get thru...and u actualli thot u had a chance. u noe wat...i feel bad, still, yes i do!

i hope u will cheer me up some day and keep me going! ppl, i need ur support! all the time!

AND YOU!! MUST HELP ME CHOOSE THE SONGS, AH!!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly am super questioning whenever it faces to the net. Nevertheless, I'm Finally converted that it could be extremely beneficial by this internet page. - acne treatment

Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will give this website full marks.It's because if it's practiced to it's good potential , it should make your chore a lot easier. - bad breath

Sunday, October 08, 2006 3:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly couldn't consider it whenever my buddy told me however I stand here corrected. That domain truly is as good as he exacted. - contact lenses

Monday, October 09, 2006 1:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funnily enough , I nearly conceived a website including this. I'm happy someone else took that endeavour as well as taking in these congratulationses right now. - getting pregnant

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My educatees could completely rejoice in this ! This shuffles my line of work as a lecturer a lot gentler. - wedding speeches

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't conceive I have come in all over internet sites similar this typically enough . I surely am sure enough even if I did , I wouldn't need to go anyplace else. - tropical fish

Friday, October 13, 2006 3:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home