somewhereINmyVISION

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Muffins

I love muffins!! Hehe! Well, my sister went down to the store to grab some stuff for baking muffins. Note this point!! CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS! Me, being the chocolate freak, decided to help her out. Well, you see! I simply love chocolates! So you want to get something done by me, get me a bar of that! Ah! Exaggeration! Her first try, though, didn't at all turn out well. Haha! Nevermind, ah! But her second try was a bloody success!! Weeee! It was fine. Soft and nice. So, next up, it is my turn! You can have your muffin and eat it too!!


This is no ordinary oven! It has muffins inside !

In the oven
AHHH! Muffins!
Sis with muffins
Waiting to cool
Just look at them, man!
You see the chocolate chips? **drips saliva**
On a totally random note,
I so bloody love these people!!



uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home