somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 08, 2006

Malacca

I will be away for a few days. Malacca's the place till Monday night. Am attending the wedding reception. So don't bother looking for me. You will not be able to contact me either. BUT if you do have any very very very important messages...you could call my house and threaten my sister! Just to make sure she tells me the moment I come home. Or you could SMS me. Although I will only see it when I cross the causeway la!! Better than nothing right!!

Have to return and continue with my Quarter-finals. On the nineteenth! Did I tell you? Anyway, I hope I will have some time to shop for blouses and probably heels there itself! I am huge! So can't get my sizes here easily. Yea.

Also, I need to finish up the powerpoint presentation for the choir's Sec one orientation. ASAP!! And! OBVIOUSLY! I have to think of a way to start...and I mean...START my homework! Sometimes it annoys me! Why we have this much of homework even in December! What the hell! I have lots more to talk about. News attachment, Quarters, Life....yada yada yada!

Till then, Peace Be It All!




uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home