somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, November 24, 2006

B for Bored

P for Photos!

Alright. I am bored. And so it seems! I was chatting with Shena and was talking to Inthu on the phone. But, Inthu hung up and Shena disappeared. So I am all alone, yet again! I want to do something! But, surely not homework! So here I am! Hehe! Let's BLOG!! But, as much as I want to blog, I am lazy to type!! So, I am going to, instead, post photographs that I like! Here goes!!



Sisters
Street in India
Joy
Friendship
Beauty of Art
Don't stare!
A rose
Love
Family
You like me, I like you!
Dad and I
Sorry, Kishen! He's too cute to resist!
Passion!
More to come! Watch this space!
uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home