somewhereINmyVISION

Friday, December 29, 2006

Time to celebrate!!

Nope! Not Christmas! Hehe! Whether I celebrate Christmas or not, leave that a side. But come every December, I have plenty of birthday parties to attend. One such party was my cousin's. He turned 21 on 21/12/06, but held the celebration on 23/12/06 in Aranda Country Club. It was a nice place. Family and friends joined in the fun! It was great man! Joy after a looooong time! Haha! I didn't have the chance to take good photos so...here are some of which I managed. All that I can say is that it was a fabulous day! Dance floor was opened and we danced till midnight! Ok! This reminds me of Cinderella! And just like her, we all ran back home after that! Haha! Alright, so here we go! Oh, and... Happy Belated Birthday, Cuzzie!



He's the one


The parents

He's the DAD

The Sister

The Other Sister

The Brothers-in-Law

The Niece

The other Niece

Ah! The Complete Family

The CAKE! He's a football freak, yea!

His friend was presenting him with a chain

This was the amount of 'crazy ribbon' on his face!

My Dad, Karan, His Dad

With uncle

Sudesh, uncle, Nimmy, Vadhana

Manov, Sis

Balan, Sara



With my bro

With her Mom

Uncle with wife

My Dad

I seriously don't know what he's up to!

Uh...ya. Sudesh again.

My sis, Gayathre


Gaya, Manov

With his Mom


Manov, Me

Sharan!!

With his friend, deejay for the day

My Mom, Dad


A group shot

Uh....YA! My bro...

Uncle and Viknes


Another grp shot!!


Ahh! Vino, Him, Manov, Me!!

TIME TO EAT!!!

Just kidding!

Buffet

Ok..I seriously don't know who this is...just snapped away!

Eat!

Eat!

Eat some more!

Satay man!! Yep! We got freshly cooked satay!


Ah! I like this pic! Just my UNCLE and ME! Love ya!!

Ok....That's about it! Oh! And...yesterday was our dear Sharmini's Birthday! Come on! Only now has she turned FIFTEEN!!! HAHAH!!!! You're too young babe! Anyway, sorry I couldn't come to the mini 'party'! All the more I should wish you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARU!!!!!

Yep. That's us.

uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home