somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A gift from God



Music

Leave out the choclates, the candies, the care, the concern, the smile, the tears, the beauty and everything else.

Music is sweet on its own.

I'm pretty sure I have told you what exactly Music means to me.

I'll put it in just one word.

Life.

I cannot and will not imagine a life with just plain sound and screen shots;

voices talking and figures dancing to the sound of the air.

Death is what that means.

I think it is amazing how one can express his emotions through his voice.

So much so, that you can hear what his heart is trying to say.

I am oh-so-glad I've found someone like that.

I'm experiencing this period of time where I am so lost.

My joy is overwhelming.

And I am becoming weaker, unable to take it all, although I want to.

I don't even know what I am typing.

I want to say so much but, I don't know where to start.

I want to praise so much, but I don't know how to.

It is just fabulous; the fact that music lets you free your spirit.

It lets you realise yourself.

It makes you understand your heart.

I am literally going mad over people who can make me understand and feel their words.

Anyone can sing.

You will agree.

But, only some can express perfect emotions.

I am just disappointed that I wasted sixteen years of my life not having understood the true beauty of singing;

and music for that matter.

Just close your eyes and listen to the voices aound you the sing merrily.

Fantastic.

Just hair-raising.

Oh my God.

Tears.
Really meaning what you sing.
It is not easy, is it?

A Gift from God.


















I am in Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home