somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh, My Love


Music makes my Life

I have told you before

There is nothing I could have achieved

without Music

Music has made me the person I am today

Totally different from what I was like 5 years back

She has made me appreciate the smallest things around me

She has made me a calmer person,

a more realxed individual

I can never SAY how beautiful Music is

I can only sing it

and feel it

Her beauty goes beyond this world

and enters my world

My world of beauty

When I hear people sing

With much emotion and passion

I go mad

I simply melt

My hair stands






You don't have a clue how crazy I am with his voice!

Bless me
URAVUGAL THODARKATHAI
UNARVUGAL SIRUKATHAI
ORU KATHAI ENDRUM MUDIYALAM
MUDIVILUM ONDRU THODARALAM
INI ELLAM SUGAME
INI ELLAM SUGAME
UN NENJILE BAARAM
UNAKKAGAVE NAANUM
SUMAI THAANGIYAAI THANGUVEN
UN KANGALIN ORAM
ETHARKAGAVO EERAM
KANNEERAI NAAN MATRUVEN
VEDHANAI THEERALAM
VERUM PANI VILAGALAM
VEN MEGAME
PUTHU AZHAGILE
NAALUM INAIYALAM
VAAZHVENBATHO GEETHAM
VALARGINDRATHO NAATHAM
NAALONDRILUM AANANTHAM
NEE KANDATHO THUNBAM
INI VAAZHVELAAM INBAM
SUGA RAAGAME AARAMBAM
NATHIYILE PUTHU PUNAL
KADALILE KALANTHATHU
NAM SONTHAME
INDRU INAINTHAHTU
INBAM PIRANTHATHU


















uyir vida sonnaal uyir vidukindren...unai vida sonnaal unai vida maaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home