somewhereINmyVISION

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just.

Maybe, just maybe, I am not as happy as I thought I am.
I hate it when this feeling comes.
It makes me feel so empty.
So lonely.
So upset.
So regretful.
Like I miss something when I know I don't.
It makes me so agitated.
And I will want to think only negatively.
I start to hate myself when this is so.
I start to think that maybe I am missing out on everything that is mine.
Mine and only mine.
Why am I like this?
I hate my hair.
I hate my nose.
I hate my tummy.
I hate my thighs.
I hate my arms.
But, then again, I don't.
I love who I am.
Or do I?
I love my eyes.
I love my smile.
I love my ass.
I love my heart.
I love my soul.
I love myself.
Or do I?
Maybe, I should just shut up and sleep.
Maybe, I am just tired.
But, no.
I have started doing things I don't like.
I have started going against my will all the time now.
And so, it ends at me hating myself for torturing myself like this.
Why do I live?
Who do I live for?
Myself or you?
I am not a perfect woman.
I will never be.
I don't want to be.
I like having imperfections.
But, not like this.
Stop telling me what you like and what you don't.
Because, I have enough to know.
It has taken me ages to figure out my complicated self only this much.
And I have, but, a long way to go.
So, maybe, I should be just left alone.
Let me do it before I lose myself again.
Soon.
Very soon.
I was happy.
But, now it just hit me hard.
I am not happy.
People I thought loved me, don't.
People I thought wanted me, dont.
People I thought needed me, don't.
I thought I was in love.
With something no one could ever guess.
It was my world.
It still is.
But, I no more feel that same adrenaline rush that I felt the first time or so.
Why?
Maybe I am just forgetting who I really am.
Is that it?
Is that the answer to my confusion?
Am I forgetting who I am?
Am I beginning to pretend I am someone.
Everyone, but me?
Maybe I should just sleep.
Sleep my life away.
Because, surely, this will not be the last time.
And the next time it comes, I might think of killing myself.
Then, maybe I will fail in that too.
And then, I will lie in bed all my life.
Sucking away family's money for medical bills.
Maybe I am just tired.
Maybe I should just sleep.
-
And I can never be sure.
-
-
-
-
-
But, why does everything have to end with questions?
-
-
-
-
-
-
I feel, maybe I should just get myself pregnant.
I look like I am.
So why not just be it.
Right?
Then, I will enjoy my pregnancy to the fullest.
Splurge on ice-cream and chocolate.
And on clothes that fit only because they are maternity dresses.
And then I'll drag my baby in my belly along to shop for huge sweet earrings.
I will doll up before sleep.
Then, I will buy new shoes that fit only because they are made for obese people with fat feet.
And I will wear one of those flowing pink dresses with a baby-blue bow just under the breasts.
With a pair of matching snow-flake earrings.
With pretty make-up.
With nice comfortable heels.
Then, let me walk down my street like a swan.
Alone.
On a romantic silent night.
While the stars stare at me.
Proud to have been who I was all this while.
I will find a bench in the park.
And sit there with my baby.
.
.
.
.
.
And then with tears in my eyes, I will sing.
I will just sing.
Just sing.
Sing.
.
.
.
.
And never wake up.
Sweet.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm in love.
_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home