somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, December 10, 2007

I am happy! Very much!

Many reasons for that, trust me!
1) Chandiramogan's daughter's naming ceremony!
2) Planet Galatta II Roadshow Performance
Ok...maybe not that many. But, still, enough to keep me happy for a month!
Weeee!! Firstly, I was super delighted when Chandiramogan had sent me an SMS inviting me to his daughter's naming ceremony! I've always wanted to see his daughter since I have never had the chance before! It was held on 1 Dec (Sat) at the Bayview Hotel! Somewhere near Orchard. and I decided to bring Priya along. She's the best person who could ever follow me to his function! And, when we went there, we spent a little time searching for the hotel. Somehow, we found our way. Anf when we did reach there, we practically didn't see anyone! The hall was still kind of empty. Later, the crowd started coming in. Then, came our hero with his wife and kid! Haha! He seemed to be sooo busy that he took almost half an hour to notice us! Haha! Poor him! We didn't really get to admire and play with the baby. Oh! Her name is NERANGIENA Chandiramogan. Cute cute. After a while, the PG crew came and joined us. Then, we had dinner together and left at about 10.30. But, we were delayed because we started taking stupid photos with people around us! Haha!! Well, overall, I had a great time! Slacking with Priya and meeting up with Chandiramogan after some time! And guess what!!! We both actually presented the baby with DIAPERS!!! What a useful gift, huh? And a card that I made. Photos now!!

The card

The inside

Touching up in the toilet! Haha!

Priya!

The event

With Chan and his lovely family
With the Planet Galatta crew

The aftermath!

Us!

Aren't we just so lovable

At the roads of Orchard

HAHAHAHA!

Me!!

And thennnn... the next day, Priya and I had to meet again for this Roadshow that Planet Galatta II was holding as a preview to their Album CD launch. I'm sorry to say, but, the event was a little pathetic. Because, PG had only 4 total singers and 1 dance group for the whole event that lasted just slightly more than half an hour. But, nevertheless, I had a lot of fun there. One reason, because, Priya was there to share my insanity. And second, because, I met VIGNESH!! But, stupidly didn't grab a photo with him! Ah! Nevermind! Small matter. Well, this roadshow definitely did not attract that much of a crowd as it was held in one end of Singapore. Well, specifically, at Bukit Panjang, just opposite Chandiramogan's house. Yes yes. So not many people came. I sang Thoodhu Varuma. Pratically no one was listening ok! And like Vig was saying, they were all dead! Super dead!! Vig and Priya sang En Enakku. Ebi was there too. He sang Jalsa Pannungadaa. Hah! Then, after the roadshow ended, right, we were literally chased away man!! Huh!! So, Priya and I had nowhere to go. We were just walking about aimlessly when we saw.... CHANDIRAMOGAN! With his wife and RashidKumar. Haha! So we joined them in watching the show that was held next. At the same place. Vasantha li 2007. It was sooo boring ok! But we had a fun time. joking and talking all sorts of nonsense. Chan didn't bring his baby along, though. And you know, they had this segment where older Indian women actually came in sarees to do some aerobic dance. And guess what his wife told us. "Just imgaine them cominh in tights outfit instead of sarees. That would be better, wouldn't it?" Hahahaha! And Chan added on to suggest the brilliant color combination of bright pink and black! OOh! sexy mamas!! Haha! Then we left the place early, before the show eneded! Photos now!!
Make-up in the process
Still

And still
This looks a little scary right
Done!

With Priya

With my make-up atriste

Priya

We

Us

With the PG crew
With Vig and a dance group
Priya and Ebi
Vignesh
ME!!

Eating curry puff

All eyes on me

Oh! Look! Stars!

Nothing. Just








I'm in love!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home