somewhereINmyVISION

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sharmini


I was online and was chatting with Sharmini. The very innocent, just-turned-sixteen woman. Something stupid came over me and I asked her to tell me 8 things she likes about me. Because it was 2008!! Lame right. So, she went on to say these:
1) I talk nonsense
2) I don't get angry easily
3) I'm well-mannered
4) I don't use vulgarities
5) I like to shake my ass
6) My voice
7) I'm hilarious
8) And I 'vibrate' when I laugh!

Thanks Sharmini! I needed that soooo much! Gonna miss you all.

Ok. Someone has to remind me to blog about more of last year's happenings. Before it's just oo late. Malaysia trip, Council camp, Sharmini's birthday, PG Album Launch.

I love Chandiramogan!








I'm in love!




-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Joji said...

dharshini! i have yet to hear your beutiful voice :) sing on monday! hahaha

Friday, January 25, 2008 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home