somewhereINmyVISION

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Deepavali!!

Wee!! I think the weeks after Deepavali are usually awesome! Haha! Well, went visiting to a few places. PRABHA!! I'm sooo sorry I couldn't come ok.. I'm really sorry! But, went to one of my uncle's and even malene's! Yay! Have a few pictures... And, I love myself!




The largest kolam outside my home!




My Karan!





Me in my Deepavali saree!





Me!!





Me again!





Lovely suit! To malene House





Keetha Kenga





Sren, Kenga



Me, Suren






Suren, Me, Mals




Awesome!! With Mal's friends



Me, Prabs, Kengs



Prabs acting macho! Ha!



Weee!!




Prabby, Me!!



Haha! Losers



Jick, Prabs, Keeths, Mals, Suren



Some guys developed excess oestrogen after Gelare! Haha!




Keetha, Malene! Lovely girls


Nice people


I laus!





She's a gem...


Babes of the day!



All of us!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!




Kamashini, Kamadhevi, Kamanjali


AYEE! Stopp itt ai saaay!


At Mal's dinig room


Prabha, suren



PJDK


Malenga Mangas




I love her to bits!



Me!. Nice right!! I know...



This one is... SPECIAL... Haw...


I'm in love........

1 Comments:

Blogger MALENE said...

naanu gemuuuuu haw haw :) u look soooo pretty i say!

readmal.blogspot :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home