somewhereINmyVISION

Monday, June 15, 2009

DAZZLE with DENZEL!

LOL. Don't ask me how I came up with that title. I thought it was cool. Fullstop (.) Haha! ANYWAY!!

My point is... I was gonna die of excess awe! And, my slow browser saved me. trust me! Haha!

If training Day was awesome.... Pelham was friggin' awesome. And If Pelham was friggin' awesome, then... imagine GLORY!! Woooohoo.. I know.Too much right. What can I do? Couldnt resist temptation.

Training Day won Washington his 1st Oscar for Best Actor. And, for Glory, he won it for the Best Supporting Actor. Cool right. I think he's ful of such charm.

As for Pelham, DAMN! Hat's off to him and Travolta. The movie could have probably survived with just the both of them. Hot bums. People mature with age. They grow wiser with experience. ;) Now I know. Had a great time at the movies. Then, I came home and wanted more of Washington, so, I decided to catch Glory.

Now, Glory... People! GO WATCH IT! NOW! Denzel didn't play a big part in it. But the main actor (don't have his name in my memory database) did an awesome job! And, direction, screenplay were splendid. I know...It's kinda stupid doing a 'movie review' after decades of the release of the movie. But, at least, now I know. Right?

I really applaud those who appreciate true talent. Honestly.
God bless.



Am I in love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home