somewhereINmyVISION

Saturday, June 13, 2009

History

I love to dig up history... Unique, interesting ones. Well, I know history of all kinds are interesting. But, I've got unique taste. Yeah.


You know what excites me? Drama. Music. Movies. Literature. People. Damn. Everything excites me. Everything. How the world was discovered. How people were formed. Why people were formed. Blah blah... Haha. EXCITING!


Just like that. I feel like a baby now. Learning old things like they were new to me. Like, history.







Denzel Washington ~ Training Day


Yeah... I'm about to watch the movie now.
And I'm gonna catch PELHAM 123 tomorrow!!!
Ain't it awesome! If I ever pass in the next few days, I announce that it is solely due to an overdose of Denzel Washington. Peace.







Maybe I'm in love


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home